Monday 21 October 2013

Fantasy All the Way

A little out of sequence but being back at work and getting into the painting mode once more.  Whilst home I decided to dig into my lead mountain of fantasy figures, I have a mountain or two.....

To that end the plastic boxes full of bare I brought to my remote work place are exclusively for my fantasy collection.

The previous post started it off and the next few posts will continue to show the progression.

For those who have read my earlier fantasy posts you know I like to use Hail Caesar Fantasy, which is a free variant of the very good ancient rules.  However some guys at the club want to try Kings of War in 15mm using big armies.  I think this will work as there is no individual figure removal.  the other option  could be Imputus Fantasy, which would work equally as well.

Enjoy the pictures...........................


No comments:

Post a Comment