Sunday 15 February 2015

All Quiet on the Martian Front

OH NO!  Not another new project.......well this one is a PAW collaboration and I get the pleasure of painting up the British Expeditionary Force.

I have resisted the green army theme and gone for the 'desert' look, no particular reason other than I like it and the Yanks are painted green!

So the initial WIP 


Above we have the Defiant Armoured Car.  The models are quite nice the usual flash lines associated with resin casts and a piece of the metal additions was missing.  There should an engine grill on the rear deck but I suppose it does not affect the look too much. 




This is the Cardigan Infantry Carrier and it is a big model.  The resin cast was better than the Defiant.

I'm looking forward to painting these models, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment