Tuesday 19 July 2016

10mm Seven Years War

My latest project, yes I know I have still not finished so many others, what can I say I'm easily distracted.....
But Seven Years War...starting with the Austrians, why?  Because I bough a couple of job lots cheap and I thought why not!
For inspiration and uniform guides I have followed a couple of great blogs and a very good wiki page..
http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw
and
www.nigbilpainter.blogspot.com
Both web pages are very good fonts of knowledge!



The progress so far, 5 cavalry regiments, 5 infantry battalions, 4 combined grenadier battalion, 1 grenze battalion and 3 6pdr guns and limbers...there are 2 units of Reichsarmee also.



Kurassier Regiment Anhalt-Zerbst (KR25)



Dragoon Regiment Jung-Modena (DR13)



Dragoon Regiment Kolowrat-Krakowski (DR37)



Hungarian Hussar Regiment Hadik (HR12)


Hussar Regiment Baranyal (HR30)




 Combined Grenadiers from Infantry Regiment de Ligne(Pink) and Sprecher(Red)



Combined Grenadiers from Infantry Regiments Hessen-Cassel(Blue) and Marschal(Red)



Hungarian Combined Grenadiers from Infantry Regiments Joseph Esterhazy(Red) and Bethlan(Brown)


Infantry Regiment Marschal (IR18)


Infantry Regiment de Ligne(IR38)


Infantry Regiment Hessen-Cassel(IR27)



Hungarian Infantry Regiment Joseph Esterhazy(HIR37)


Grenze Regiment No.1 Banal




Finally 3 6pdr guns and limbers

All the figures are from Pendraken and I can not recommend the miniatures nor the service highly enough!

There is much more to come as this is about 1/3rd of the lead mountain I have!

4 comments: