Tuesday 28 March 2017

Kyreanne Greek Commission Work


The latest and possibly last addition to a commission army that painted for a member of Plymouth Association of Wargamers.

He gave me 12 four horse chariots to bolster his army.  I'm quite happy with the results.


The models themselves were Essex, which are ok but not my personal choice.  So I decided to keep the basics of the chariots but swap out the crew foe Xyston miniatures, which I used for the rest of the army.



Above and below are comparisons of the basic paint job, on the left and a WIP section which have been covered in Army painter Dark Tone (love that stuff!)



A big batch of shiny ancient 'tanks' lol 


 
 So the finished models, painted, Dark Tone washed, based and matt varnished...very happy!


Just a couple of psilo bases, they were needed to round off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment