Monday 1 January 2018

2017 to 2018

So as we have said good bye to 2017 I look back on what I have painted and well, it has been an massive pile of metal that I have turned into painted miniatures over a wide variety of sizes and periods.

Towards the end of the year I have focused on one project, very unusual for me, the Battle of Raphia OOB.  Now I am collecting both sides and using just Xyston figures.  I have done the vast majority of these figures, minus 33 elephants and a couple of hundred pikemen, however I am adamant that I will finish this before I move onto the next one.  

Obviously that does not stop me looking, planning and buying the figures I need for the next one. Possibly some historical OOBs from the Seven Year War to add to 10mm collection and encourage me to complete them.

But I am sure something else shinny will catch my eye....

To all my fellow gamers may you have a very happy, productive and healthy 2018 and may the dice always roll to your advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment